Where We Go
Why should you trust the Independent to promote your business?
The answer is simple – we deliver.
Much hard work and care goes into each issue, so we want to make sure as many people as possible can enjoy it.
Our bespoke delivery system is continually evolving – as of September 2021 11,000 copies of each issue Lincoln’s favourite magazine werer printed and 80% of those were hand delivered through the letterboxes of homes and businesses in our vibrant city and surrounding villages (see map).
We have a small army (more like a specialised task force) of deliverers for taking just the Indie to different areas - ensuring the magazine is not accompanied by junk mail.
We changed our name from Bailgate Independent to Lincoln Independent because the new title is a better reflection of the area we serve.
We aim to print and deliver more magazines in the future, but in the meantime, we know we cannot get to everybody, so 20 per cent of the Indies are delivered to carefully selected drop off points listed below.
Remember your Indie is FREE so pick one up!
- Marks & Spencer – High Street Food Hall and Café.
– Food Hall, Moorland Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TN.
- Waterside Shopping Centre, High Street.
Stokes Tea and Coffee – The Lawn Café, Union Road, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
– High Bridge Café, High Street
- Visitor Information Centre, 9 Castle Hill, Lincoln LN1 3AA
- LIFEstyle, 19A Bailgate, Lincoln, LN1 3AN.
- Redhill Farm Shop in the Bail, 89 Bailgate, LN1 3AR
- Lincoln Castle Café
- Lincoln Cathedral Visitor Centre Café
- Lincolnshire Co-op Stores – Burton Road, Lincoln, Riseholme Road, Lincoln; Saxilby, Dunholme, Nettleham and Welton
- Bransby Horses Visitor Centre, Bransby, Lincoln LN1 2PH
- Pennells Garden Centre, Newark Rd., Lincoln LN6 9NH
- David Lloyd Lincoln, Woodcock Lane, Burton Waters, LN1 2BE